Work by means of the Bell Tower Mission Statement- to be committed to provide the latest in high quality services, products and fashion trends with emphasis on personalized customer service. Our team of professionals is dedicated to ensuring every guest a pleasant and rewarding experience before, during and after every visit.
• Arrive 15min prior to the start of your shift to set up, get organized and do bumps.
• Know and understand the importance of the Bell Tower Values – Customer Service, Image, Team Work, Passion and Education.
• Provide massage and body care treatments to guests using oils, lotions, scrubs and wraps.
• Asses guests needs, inquire about contraindications and examine skin to evaluate condition, appearance, and appropriateness of scheduled service.
• Determine and advise guests on proper body care services and promote/sell additional spa and salon services.
• Promote and sell customized skin and body home regimens.
• Escort guests to and from treatment room.
• Anticipate guests needs and allows possess a “can-do” attitude.
• Thank guests after service with genuine appreciation.
• Make sure each guest leaves the room with a prescription for recommended retail, the amount of time they need to re-book for, and any additional service recommendations you have made.
• Speak clearly using professional language only and avoiding slang.
• Ensure room is sanitized and set up in accordance with Bell Tower room set-up and sanitization protocols.
• Clean, sterilize and maintain tools and equipment.
• Stay on time when performing services.
• Monitor your schedule throughout the day and be aware of all changes.
• Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work environments to management.
• Maintain a current license.
• Keep up to date with current trends, techniques and modalities.
• Follow all company policies, procedures and protocols.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
• Support team to reach common goals.
• Protect company assets.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisors.
• Adhere to all PA State laws and requirements as a licensed Massage Therapist
Nov 30, 2017