Feeling stressed or anxious - looking to release muscle tightness. This is your passage to balance and peace. Whether you are looking to escape the stresses of the everyday, or alleviate that pain in your neck, BALANCE and PEACE massage therapy is here for you. We strive to create a client focused experience. Let us be your escape and oasis.
|Person||Rianne Chavez, LMT|
|City||Panama City, FL|
|Address||1601 Mississippi Avenue|
|Phone Number||(850) 867-3795|
Rianne Chavez, LMT
* Attended Ashmead School of Massage in Everett, Washington. (formerly the Seattle School of Massage).
* Graduated with honors in 2004.
* Selected to participate in a massage internship at the Everett Providence Medical Center including the Women's and Children's Pavilion.
* Specialty training in medical massage including thoracic outlet syndrome, shoulder strain/sprain, whiplash, overuse syndromes, sciatica and lower back pain, neck pain and headache treatments.
* Member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
* Nationally Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.
This was my first massage with Anne T and she listened to me before the massage as well as during the massage and adjusted her techniques accordingly to give me a great massage. She let me know what was coming so I wasn't surprised when, for instance, she was adding heated stones. I wish we weren't just visiting or I would come back often.
Sara is amazing! She not only does my massages, but my husband as well. Given we are very different in what works for us, I'm so impressed with how Sara is able to intuitively cater to each of our needs individually. I really couldn't imagine going anywhere else.
Sara was amazing! This is the second time I have seen her and she provides an amazing service each time. I came in for headache relief massage and will be back again! Thank you!
Where do I start?? Anna was PHENOMINAL! I have had so many aches and pains these past few weeks and needed to get some relief! As I explained everything about what was going on with me, Ana listened and was super receptive to it all! She was confident, patient and inviting! Did I mention, Amazing?? Haha! After my massage she was willing to share some stretching techniques that she personally likes that could continue helping me with staying on top of my aches! She was very informative and thorough! Honestly, I just wanted to bring her home with me! :D Thank you so much, Anna! You really helped me today! I appreciate it more than you know
I’m a regular massage client using several different ladies. They are all wonderful and always help me get my Balance and Peace back on track! 💙